INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR CUSTOMERS
According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”, applicable from May 25, 2018, we inform you in particular about the method and purpose for which we process your personal data, hereinafter also referred to as “data”, as well as your rights related to data processing. Personal data controller.
The administrator of your personal data is Custom34 Studio Sławomir Mroczek based in Gdańsk Zeusa 30, Gdańsk, Poland, NIP 9580949635, REGON 191896519, contact details: [email protected], hereinafter also referred to as “Custom34 Studio”.
Data protection specialist.
The data protection specialist at Custom34 Studio should be contacted via the e-mail address [email protected].
Purposes, legal grounds for data processing.
Your personal data obtained from you by Custom34 Studio via various forms of communication, in particular direct communication, telephone contact, e-mail will be processed: in order to perform the contract, if you are a party to the contract, including taking action at your request, before concluding the contract
– pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR; in particular to maintain contact in matters related to the contract and for the purpose of mutual settlements; in order to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator resulting from the provisions of applicable law
– pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR; in order to handle complaints
– pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c in connection with Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b .; responding to the inquiry sent to the Administrator’s e-mail address
– pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in the need to answer the inquiry; in order to prepare an offer and conduct negotiations in response to your inquiry
– pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is striving to conclude a contract for the delivery of the product; for purposes other than those indicated above, resulting from the legitimate interest pursued by the Administrator, i.e. for direct marketing and for archival (evidence) purposes, securing information in the event of a legal need to prove facts or demonstrate the performance of obligations, in order to establish, investigate or defense against claims, as well as the purpose of Custom34 Studio’s operating activities, including statistics and reporting, customer satisfaction surveys (i.e. maintaining high quality of service and the level of customer satisfaction with products)
– based on Article. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR; if you give additional consents – your data may be processed only to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the content of these consents – pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Data storage period.
Your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing the data collected from you, referred to above in point 3, i.e. in principle: to the extent that the processing of your personal data is necessary to perform the contract concluded with the Administrator
– for the duration of the contract; to the extent that the processing of your data is based on your consent
– until the consent expressed by you is withdrawn; to the extent that the processing of your data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator
– for the duration of the Administrator’s legitimate interests or until effective objection to such processing is expressed due to your special situation. The periods of storage of personal data referred to above are each time extended if the processing of your data is necessary to establish, investigate or defend against possible claims or to fulfill a legal obligation requiring the processing of your data for the period specified in the regulations the rights to which the Administrator is subject.
Your data will be transferred to other entities, i.e. authorized employees and associates of the Administrator in connection with the performance of official duties, an entity providing accounting, human resources and legal services to the Administrator, an entity providing IT services, IT system providers, an entity providing hosting services, a company maintaining e-mail accounts, postal operators, couriers, to a bank in in the scope of making payments, other entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law.
Rights related to the processing of personal data.
To the extent and on the terms set out in the GDPR, you have the following rights related to the processing of your personal data:
– the right to access personal data;
– the right to rectify personal data;
– the right to delete personal data;
– the right to limit the processing of personal data,
– the right to transfer personal data
– the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. You may send this data to another Administrator or request that the Administrator directly send your data to another Administrator. The administrator will only execute this command if such a transfer is technically possible;
– the right to withdraw consent to data processing; to the extent that your data is processed on the basis of consent – you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of your consent before its withdrawal.
– the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. If you object to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes, the Administrator will immediately stop processing your data for such purposes. In addition, with regard to the processing of your personal data for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the Administrator, you have the right to object at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation. In the event of such an objection, the Administrator will not be able to further process this personal data, unless he demonstrates the existence of valid legally valid grounds for processing, superior to your interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or grounds for establishing, investigating or defending claims .
Mode of exercising the rights:
To exercise the above rights, please contact us or our data protection officer / our personal data protection specialist (contact details above in points 1 and 2) The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you decide that the Administrator processes your personal data contrary to the applicable regulations.
Obligation / voluntary provision of data.
Providing your personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to achieve the purposes referred to above in point 3, in particular, providing your data by you is a condition for the conclusion and implementation of the contract with you. Failure to provide your data may make it difficult or impossible to take specific actions (activities) at your request.